Tuesday, November 22, 2011

THANKFUL

I look at my life and see the blessings Gods given me- my health 27 years Ive lived- 2 loving parents given all they could give, to my 2 sisters and me my Dad work 2 jobs to provide my mom spent time caring for our needs so much love between us a beautiful thing is what it is/ I think about the things I want  the posessions I dont own but then blessings come up quick seein all I do have- positive role models- parents who put there trust In God so loving, caring, stable they provided so often, lofting appreciation for them I see all The Lords given my life- struggles and temptation saw  me fall to evil but Gods love and my parents patience pulled me out  the bottom/ on my conscience tryin live a better way make my parents proud- good morals and values another blessing they've passed down, black clouds minimal opening my eyes feeling Gods love and blessings within me I smile-  realizin what others dont have and how there hurtin I'm statin the facts now/Im given so much- at times I feel Im not doin enough to give back blessings to someone  I wanna make others feel good, the more seeds of goodness you plant the more it comes back around  giving blessings  abundantly I should/ shower my thanks an  appreication for God my family for all you've done or given to me, I take time out to dedicate this poem to yall letting you know its appreciated from my heart its written indeed/

No comments:

Post a Comment