Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MY LOVE STORY

Check this I first met you in 1990 the first impression I wasn’t impressed no less I still gave you the chance to persuade change my mind, 2 years later spendin more time with you enjoying your company seein my interest increase brought a change in time/ 1995 was so special for us a year we came out on top finally sitting with the throne wearing the rings and all, the scene on pause everyone on your tip the whole city behind you damn I was proud- though the next year in 96 they seen us fall/ but still I stood beside you -you bringing me joy at times pissin me off but you know every year that pass by I’m stickin around, the sound of me opening up like this a new aspect of me but you know forever we holding each other down/

As time passed my feelings for you grew every year you seemed to let me down around October I'd tell you I was done with you never to come back a true teaser you was but every April I'd be right back with new hopes arms wide open thinkin don’t disappoint me please, I see the smile I have whenever I’m around you though you piss me off same time you bring me joy we growing closer each year that pass by I’m realizing my interest in you increased/ I remember the moment I realized I loved you September 23 2004 seated in your house when it hit me- I promised I'd always give you my all be there thru thick and thin, when shit was goin on wrong in everyday life you were there to take my mind off the bull given me something to ease the stress /when your outta town yo for real I’m missing ya/ 04 you let me down damn truthfully even shed a tear when we ended didn’t wanna let you go so many good memories together we created, 05 came about forgiven you for letting me down its all love now but shit October came and you broke my heart again-fuck you for this feeling I was devastated/

IT hasn’t been the same since 06 but you know my love for you is only growing I’m in love with you and not ashamed to say it, I face it your named tatted on me so we together forever- thru all the disappointments the tears of losing the joys of winning my heart always got you near it- the memories we shared in my mind they always replay it/ whenever I’m around you I’m like a kid in the candy store I cant get enough yo hand me more /so thankful for all you given me the connection we have I don’t expect anyone to understand it but that’s what makes it one of a kind, madd time and money I spend on you goin thru the emotions the good the bad the ugly the great I’m addicted I cant get enough of you -your never far from my thoughts I pray for your success it stays on my mind/ my favorite line is when you win I go home happy so thankful for you there’s nothing better then the feeling you bring me forever in my heart that’s where your gonna stay man, I just wanted you to know I love you we'll be together forever sincerely yours the number one BRAVES FAN/

I LOVE MY TEAM!

1 comment: