Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HEAR IT TO FEEL IT

HEAR IT TO FEEL IT
Current mood: creative
Category: Goals, Plans, Hopes


Yo I don’t smoke when I’m stressed I bow my head say a prayer and hope for the best I lead with the pen speaking again thru turbulent times I’m holding my breath, knowing the test of life calls you trials and all- hard moments piercing your toughness ya mind questions your heart but thru it all I been chosen for this/ my faiths live spreading like a disease but this not a killer this is eternal life seeking- preaching thru poems- peep it its known yes I been told it best, shown in the flesh my parents installed values-my morals my backbone thanking God for my family- the teachings the lessons absorbed I see now there plan for there child- a Godly soul pure example I was raised in the church- see I went down the wrong road slowly getting back to holy ground so you scoping my steps/ Yo I’m not perfect but maturing is seen I been cured from the scene leaving temptation behind God leads me to light -man nothing is promised I could leave here tonight, not be here in sight but thru poems I'd be here aite- my life painted like pictures the price is priceless Christ says keep doing my thing- this is the talent implanted in me achieved here so nice/ I’m blessed everyone have something within them a God given gift- mine is with words- motivation used to give you a lift when down when times get the best of you, the stress to prove you belong I been there before so I confess to you, no less I’m due- my time is soon here- I’m waiting on deck ready to roll they calling my name- so chill quiet down I’m getting focused my dreams & goals I’m pressed to pursue/

No comments:

Post a Comment