Tuesday, November 22, 2011

CURRENT THOUGHTS- VIRGINIA 2009

Right now my mood vibing good no negativity my thoughts peaceful the Lords blessings got me grinning ear to ear, I feel his will big in my life opening doors working on attitude changes I'm gaining strength shedding the old me the new me has so much positiveness I care to share/ only speakin from situations I faced the grace of Gods turning me into a man beginning to see his work in me insertin me morals which to go by a conscience that don't let me falter- humble but stern not concerned with others knowing I only control my own fate, my faiths rate rising- changing much in VA- I'm focused more -being the person I sold myself short in Atlanta- taken a step back 480 miles away damn its changing me plain to see he placed this clean slate before me so I'm gone pray it/ up big the only way to stay sane -homesick but living better maken a little cheddar mostly here for the personal change versatile mane- big city small town adapting slowly but still missin the A thank God he been keepin me straight day in day out I'm maken progress, faith growing I'm closer to him- we talking more believing too its genuine I trust in him witnessing to those around just planting a seed -sprouting at least in my life hoping to influence others too- absorbing what I see and Read new hunger for knowledge prayin awaitin gaining strength and confidence in the mean time until I define lifes calling/

No comments:

Post a Comment