Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HEAVEN


Some days I wonder what heavens like- is it beautiful? crowded? will GOD greet me when I enter or am I just another person passing thru to eternity, worry free no bills no financial issues no drama no stress damn it sounds enticing, a place where nothin matters but Gods loving hand- as a man I'm forgiven and rid of the sins I committed  during my time on earth-currently/ feelin disappointed in myself like I let God down-  heavens a place compared to none The Lords waitin for me to come- yet on earth I was rude, disrespectful broke every commandment- how could he manage to want  me up there  with him, uplifting the feeling of no jealousy greed or envy- a place I can kick back and enjoy being without worrying about others intentions- visions are blurry so I'm wondering what heaven really looks like is it a peaceful living/ driven by the thought of forever next to the ones I love- meeting heroes that inspired me called home before I got there- curious who would miss me on earth and would they know I'm watchin them from above, a trust not seen but spoken and felt- heaven would be my home  a pure feeling of joy- endlessly wondering is it a dream or am I really at my eternal address somethin I hope to address at last- LOOK I'm still alive and healthy here on earth doin my thing my life's not complete yet so my homecoming still on the horizon- these are my thoughts today  so  I share them with love/

No comments:

Post a Comment