Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MINI THOUGHTS

A Clouded mind results in sleepless nights sleepless nights results in late mornings waken up aggrivated yo I'm brain stormin, I pay for it- success- the light the path that will lead to my calling- finanically stable where I'm no longer livin check to check- thru frustrating phases I face forward knowin my faiths forming/ the devil feedin off unsure moments -I cant fall victim to the enemy endlessly I'm wonderin my purpose in life  feelin like times just passin by  I'm growin older but still I  gotta young soul, showing  growth the last 2 years  I rearranged and changed my outlook on life- I know I'm blessed so thankful for everything Gods given but living like he wants me to be submitting more- what am I missing this empty feeling shinning brighter- enough wit the curiousity just come forward/I run for it not knowin what my destiny is -just knowin Gods got a plan- each day I wake up its a closer one to seein fullfillment come about, the sun is out shinning when  my mind showing darkness it's  4am my brain's tired so let me park it- thankin God for the highs the lows everything thats built me into who Iam- continuing to grow yo my purpose I'll summon now/

No comments:

Post a Comment