Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MYSTERY

 I'ma put  it like this- I pray for you every night think about you everyday- cant wait til I see ya- there's so much I wanna know and ask you, past due I been waiting a while but I feel  your worth it word is you captured my heart that first kiss was perfect-  its so many woman I ran through/ gettin to you- the experience with them,bein single so long showed me the likes and dislikes molding the woman I want in my mind I sculpt her, art work heart cures my blues from mistakes made in the past- God knows what I want -even more  so directly what I need so with patience I proceed workin on me the author/ of this book I'm writing- my life- single but growing up gettin older I'm fixin the negatives weighing me down I found my heart tryin to open hopin- No I mean prayin you'll help me, help see my genuineness I'm real no time for games - workin on communication expressing verbally what I'm feelin still in construction mode- I throw time also into allowing my heart to love and be loved- see this is not something I'm used to I dealt the/ deck of cards out now I'm tryin to fix my hand-  the man I know I wanna become- one with good morals, Godly, loyal, faithful, honest, loving- give you all I've never given anyone before- Its all true, I pause through each new day I'm given wondering when will the moment come- I'm anxious to cross paths and build on the relationship God has planned for us- he leads we follow our happiness will pursue- two that cant be broken I'm so excited for this -just wonder when that day comes that I'ma finally find you/ so my search can conclude withdrew  with you I know destiny's ahead great times and memories to make -my arms is open preparing for a love so true/

No comments:

Post a Comment