Tuesday, November 22, 2011

TAKEN TIME

I've taken time away to gather my thoughts thinkin how am I living driven to get out of this debt tryin to find my purpose in life given me nights where I'm sleepless- turnin to God what am I doin wrong, losin hard but teachin lessons- showin you what not to do- made many mistakes in my lifetime tryin to right them  times flyin by moving along/ Im 27 years young- have I been successful thus far- truth is Im dissappointed - funds is low money the name of the game but my soul tells me its ugly, it must be the right intuition- I believe the closer I come with God the more peace prevails blessings arise more temptation occur the devil wants me/ but Im a soldier for God tryin to live right- everyday Im maken mistakes sinnin wishin I could be more like Jesus- please just help me get away  from  negatives Im prayin to reach a place where my minds at peace, I pick up this pad to release- thoughts you call it poetry this just me expressin my soul living unGodly yo Im fightin to free/my mind though excited to see a new day- I know Im one day closer to findin my calling my destiny Lord show me the light, at times I get alone hes holdin me tight I cry out of frustration but know it''ll be right/ driven by sight-God has major plans for me engaging me through battles  strengthening faith and given me knowledge experience to teach me, guide me- Im becomin a man- findin my way through life goin through struggles growin faith- still I stumble off track at times I fall back to see where Im goin- the roads not where I wanna be - yo success in life dont come easy/ I tell myself quit doin things your way and let God come closer to service you urgent news when you barely maken it and hes waitin to bless you abundently- MAN I've gotta get right within, I win some lose some but  living to see another day- I pray one day my life will lead  others closer to Christ- touching  those I come in contact with -help me Lord  with seein the bigger picture you have- inspite of my sin/ I know your favor and blessings  is comin Im ready awaitin them, days comin and going tryin growing closer in him help me stay focused and useful- hard times do come but through it all Im praising him/ 

No comments:

Post a Comment