Tuesday, November 22, 2011

GODS POWER IN MY LIFE

When I was younger i didn't think it was cool to Go to church, I was kinda embarrassed to say i went to church but as I Get older and realize what it means to have a relationship with God i realize how cool it is. I'm not embarrassed at all to talk about God. In fact I talk about him all the time. I'm so proud of the sacrifice Jesus made giving his life for my sins- for my wrong doings... its a beautiful, heroic thing that people don't think about often enough. What have you ever given up that meant that much to you??

You don't have to look or act a certain way to go to church and be a christian now days. I Feel bad looking back how i was ashamed to talk about or go to church when I was younger.But Ive matured so much that I realize that having a relationship with God is cool. Its a beautiful thing growing closer to God and building better relationship with him.Its the most important relationship you will ever have- more important then with your parents, or spouse..or friends or anything.. Too many people invest time into other things that don't matter as much as a relationship with God and then wonder why things don't work out in there life. when you start getting closer to God you really do see the difference in life. its not a coincidence that when you go to church you feel better about yourself. Things have gotten alot better for me since i started on working on my relationship with God and as long as I continue to work on growing closer to him then hes gonna continue to bless my life and bring favor in my life and the sky can be the limit. I'm excited about whats in store for my future

No comments:

Post a Comment