Tuesday, November 22, 2011

MY PSA

MY PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCMENT
Current mood: focused
Category: Romance and Relationships


Yo everyone wanna ask me why Im single still on the market what kinda women Im into or what am I lookin for, its all I ever hear so me let clear this- Im focused on myself growing as a man finding the person Im supposed to be increasing financially a bread winner maybe when I get in that posotion I'll be a new dater for now a relationship not what Im pushin for/ knowin it takes time and a place for that to happen so daily Im prayin for God to lead me to the man a woman would love to marry and be with me forever, never settle for mediocore I gotta be confident within myself knowin Im well off in a situation to proceed with love- given a woman effort time and affection just cant get down like that now at this point its nothin to play with- Im only bein clever/ Im playin the field seein what these women have to offer and where there heads at /never will I turn down a friend I'll lend a listenin ear and be an encourager but commitment just wont happen -Im lackin need to work harder to be the man I know I can be, I hand these poems written straight from my heart so you know where I stand/ my growth as a man will determine when I welcome a woman into my life and can reach my hand out on that serious level /I know the process with me is grueling stressful frustrating too but may the best woman win it'll be intresting to say the least seein whose the last one standing champion as my queen in the end/

3 comments:

  1. Salute!! Real life...SALUTE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Damn its like that... your sis did tell me they be just lining up...lol just playing with you...

    ReplyDelete