Tuesday, November 22, 2011

IM CURIOUS

Another late night got me up thinkin about my future- when am I gonna find my queen it seems the mistakes Ive made with women only pushin me into bein a deeper cat livin solo,no bro that's not what I want- I'm curious what real love feel like genuine no pettiness no drama- real love approved by God where he's leadin the relationship- this single pace wondering how long I'm gone go for/ content like this but curious how the other side of the fence is- how it feel to lay next to and fall asleep to the one you love and care for how it feel to make sweet love or hardcore when you want it beat- how it feel to know someone have your back supporting you beginning to end, I'm driven within myself to find out I'm correcting my flaws that's affected past situations- placing my faith In the Lord to hand me my queen- building a beautiful life together stayin down and loyal given 110 percent/ I've met numerous broads been thru them its hard to stimulate my mental- its why this cat roll solo what will it take I'm constantly asked, the wrath of only knowing bein by myself worryin about nothin but my feelings- how do I express them verbally- hurtin me minimal experience its killing me during crunch time this hurdle I cant seem to pass/ I've grasped what I need to do so the mistakes wont present again I live to learn- the beauty of life tomorrows a new day to change, simply explained- I'm slowly opening my heart- friendship growing into more my companion my shorty the one I confide into, climbing thru demons a past that haunted me tryin to get within range in search of my boo I'm gone be her mane/

I see the mistakes I made in the past feeling bad about it but knowing its all apart of the growth process -God bless I'm taken heed seeing the weak loud and clearly, I fear the best have past me but my faith telling me otherwise- that my queen still waiting ready for me to find her- snatch her up take hold of her heart connecting on a level never reached before- the perfect man for her I will be/ transition period I'm currently in- my minds bugging wonderin thoughts askin a thousand questions confessing I wanna land her- find her- have her in my arms close at night, our souls confide and shine together this beautiful love orchestrated by God thru faith and believing it could happen -the one I'm supposed to wife/ where is she at I wish I knew - until I find her I'm keep doin me bettering myself as a man- growing closer to God praying for him to send me my ole lady the one I'm gonna give my heart and all too, a hard dude to break but I'm working on that- a man in total construction- a masterpiece is coming- I know God getting her ready for me- my boo, my girl, my babe my better half thats what I'm gonna call you- when the time comes my heart is all you/

No comments:

Post a Comment