Sunday, June 2, 2013

Life- strength/ patience

So many things in life can bring you down - money, friends, unsure which road to turn Down next, I confess I struggle with these but to The Lord I look to lead, mistook by greed the material things of the world often corrupt it worse we so lost - a society where the simplest things matter minimal speaking on this I took to seed/ souls that need it - often times I'm talking to myself how to lead by example- I spend days in deep thought  viewing those around me - who am I closet to - are they  building me up or bringing me down - negative vibes will kill your spirit, with will I fill  it  struggling  with keeping life long friends whose ways  differ totally from mine- activity I don't condone morals I wouldn't own I don't look down but it's not the type of company I need to be around I'm feeling/ lost alone in my thoughts at times wanting companionship a good friend to chill - make me smile on those days I need to- other days she a reason I smile the one to confide and trust building from friendship to love a blessing from the man above, I'm patient waiting for her until then focusing on self improvement I trust/ the path I need to take to success the journey highs and lows forming the person Iam - being bigger person in situations where the world tells you to strike back I choose to lean on faith for conclusion- these thoughts cross my mind daily, stability purpose in life my inner circle around me is it benefiting or breaking me down - opening my heart up to love where 2 becomes 1 I know my queen is coming - fighting through the fear of unknown I place my circumstances on faith - lord give me strength and patience I pray/

No comments:

Post a Comment